At Pure Touch Practice we pride ourselves on providing a unique baby massage experience by offering one to one baby massage sessions with a fully qualified and registered medical professional. In doing so we feel that the parents/care givers and babies have the undivided attention of the practitioner who will offer in-depth information and provide guidance on quality techniques specific to you and your baby’s needs.
WHAT IS BABY MASSAGE
Baby Massage is a great way to soothe, communicate and spend quality time with your baby. Naturally, when babies are upset we instinctively soothe them by cuddling and stroking them. Baby massage is essentially an extension of this natural instinct.
Benefits of baby massage include:
- Help establish and maintain bonding with baby
- Learn how to handle your baby with confidence
- Gives family members such as siblings and grandparents an opportunity to bond with baby
- Can help promote physical and emotional communication between care giver and baby
- babies rely on touch for reassurance, love, warmth and sense of security
- Can help with stomach discomforts and improve digestion
- Can help improve baby’s sleep
One to one
Group bookings – on enquiry
Initial treatment – includes a consultation – £30 – 1 hour
Follow up treatment £30 – 1 hour
Group bookings – 2+ people – £20 per person for an hour.